- Malibu manufactures the highest-quality recycled plastic lumber available.
- Our fasteners are made with 316 marine-grade stainless steel.
- Almost all of the materials used in our products are CNC machined for precision and accuracy.
- We use aluminum tabletop frames for improved structural integrity and durability.
- Tabletop frames are CNC machined, fully-welded, and finished with exterior UV-grade powder coating.
- This finishing detail allows us to space our tabletop slats while not having to see unsightly raw aluminum.
- Our 245,000 square foot facility has over 40 years of experience in manufacturing, assembly, warehousing
How green is our product?
Malibu Furniture is made from a High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) which is a recyclable plastic.We pride
ourselves on producing a product that is not only beautiful and durable - but also helps our environment.